The Halon platform runs on Amazon EC2.
Launching the image
To launch it, use our public AMIs.
|Launch (Requires that you sign in)
For other regions, please copy the AMI yourself by selecting "Public images" in the drop-down for the search bar under "Images -> AMI" and then search for the ID listed above. After that, click on the "Actions" drop-down and then "Copy AMI".
- Create a new VM using whichever method you prefer
- Browse to its web admin on port 443
- Login with username "admin" and instance ID as password
- Once the getting started guide is completed, you will be redirected to the web admin's overview page
- You can login over SSH as the root user with the SSH key you chose when deploying the instance