To replace the deprecated function CurrentConnections(), the following example can be used. Note that the specific configuration depends on, and should reflect, the present pre-delivery scripting.
Create a static queue policy by using the new options in the Web Admin menu, as follows.
First, configure a counter that will be valid for all recipient domain and all transportid - in this example using the concurrency value "15".
- Go to Configuration -> Queue -> Pickup Policies.
- Click on + Add to create a policy of the type counter.
- Select the fields recipientdomain and transportid (multi-select list).
- In the field concurrency, enter the value "15" (use the present script value).
- Click on Add.
Then, configure a separate condition for each specific recipient domain that should use another concurrency value and a specific transportid - in this example only one - "10" for "google.com" and "outbound":
- Click on + Add to create a policy of the type condition.
- Select the counter "transportid, recipientdomain".
- In the field transportid, enter the value "outbound" (use the present script value).
- In the field recipientdomain, enter the value "google.com" (use the present script value).
- In the field concurrency, enter the value "10" (use the present script value).
- Click on Add.
Following the example, the static queue policy should now look like the following figure.
Thoroughly compare the new static queue policy with the deprecated pre-delivery scripting, and verify that the policy achieves the desired result, and then finish by cautiously removing the script.
Note that the options rate and grouping can be used, too.