- Added SSL options for web-logui integration.
- Added more filter options to get domains.
- Added compression on requests.
- Added new memory session storage, which is now default storage.
- Added options to change session storage in the configuration file.
- Added API endpoint for user relations (aliases).
- Updated remote auth errors.
- Added filter by aliases on users page.
- Updated navbar for smaller screens.
- Updated default table columns on domains and users.
- Updated domains and users now uses a fixed table layout.
- Updated domain and users search filter now updates automatically after a change event.
- Fixed changing language resulted in a invalid session on email tracking and statistics page.
Patch release 1.4.1
- Fixed authentication response when using LDAP and 2FA.
- Fixed "Show aliases" not working properly with localstorage.
- Fixed domains and users page, now show/hides edit icon based on user permissions.
Patch release 1.4.2
- Fixed filtering by aliases, changed to a subquery.
Article is closed for comments.