- The installation will prompt for a database upgrade in order to support "tags". This is required or the process will not start.
- Added new XHR endpoints for tags.
- Fixed dot domain permission check when adding aliases to a user.
- Added new "Manage tags" page.
- Added filter by tags on domains and users page.
- Added option to add tags to a domain.
- Updated navbars are now in a fixed position at the top of the page.
- Updated domains and users, moved links from table to a dropdown button in the navbar.
- Updated paging and filter states are now saved in the URL's query string.
- Updated login page will now redirect to previous requested URL.
- Fixed error message when editing a domain, and the user did not have permission to the domain owner.
Patch release 1.8.1
- Updated new option to set navbar's height under "Site customisation".
- Updated navbar's current location label.
- Updated domain and language icon on navbar.
- Fixed dashboard did not update grid size after changing password.
- Fixed navbar's height on lower resolutions.
- Fixed navbar's collapse button on lower resolutions.
- Fixed navbar's now closes after changing page.
- Fixed domain count on dashboard.
Patch release 1.8.2
- Fixed result size could return a incorrect zero value for domains, users and audit log.
- Updated logging of LDAP authentication.
- Updated cookie settings, change SameSite from 'None' to 'Lax'.
- Fixed missing translation on "Manage roles" page.
- Fixed margins between navbar buttons on lower resolutions.
- Fixed users could in some cases get stuck on login page after successfully logging in.