- The installation will prompt for a database update in order to support new features for global settings. This is required or the service will not start.
- Updated backup and update script will now be skipped if no path to a settings file is provided.
- Updated HSL example script files to support EOD once.
- Updated HSL script file (msui.hsl) to support new features.
- Added new API endpoint to add or delete settings on domains and users.
- Added new API endpoint for service health check.
- Added option to create a password reset link for a database user.
- Updated nl-nl language file.
- Updated custom translation files can now use the settings identifier instead of using the database ID as key.
- Updated backend will now try to connect to the database a few times if it fails at startup.
- Fixed validation of DKIM selector.
- Fixed changes to global settings are now logged as global type instead setting in the audit log.
- Added option to generate a password reset link for database users.
- Updated domain settings page now includes new sub pages for editing domain properties, users, related domains and audit log.
- Updated user settings page now includes new sub pages for editing user properties.
- Updated settings page for domains, users and global settings.
- Updated form to add new domains and users.
- Updated settings validation is now applied on empty values, to allow empty values the regex pattern must now allow that in order to validate.
- Updated option to filter by the opposite results for all selected tags.
- Fixed prompt to change an expired password was not showing properly.
- Fixed DMARC tool displayed the wrong tag name for strict mode.
Patch release 1.10.2
- Fixed issue with duplicate entries when adding settings via /api.
- Fixed recursive sort of inherited global settings.
- Fixed sorting of related domains.
- Updated login form to better fit lower resolution screens.
- Updated two-factor authentication form.
- Updated msui.hsl with a "nocache" option.