To add a new IP address for a node, go to the Hosts -> Network -> IP addresses page. Select the desired node, click on the + Add button, and enter the new IPv4 or IPv6 IP address together with its length, for example, 10.0.0.10/24. If adding an alias IP address in the same subnet, the prefix "/32" must be used. To instead use the DHCP client mode, enter "dhcp" in the address field.
- ID - A unique id for the IP address.
- Address/prefix - DHCP, IPv4, or IPv6 address together with its prefix.
- Interface - A network interface that the IP address should be added to.
- Hostname - A hostname to be used in the HELO context.
- Comment - Enter a comment for the IP address.