Please familiarise yourself with those changes before updating from an earlier release:
- The DKIM function DKIMADSP() was removed since ADSP is a historic protocol which should not be used. Calling the function doesn't cause a script error, but is a no-op.
- The DNS functions that accept a servers option argument for specifying a list of alternative resolvers to use rather than the system resolvers no longer accepts DNS hostnames; just IP address.
- The rate() function's local option that was introduced in 4.6 has been renamed to sync.
- The TLS option tls_verify_name option now only matches on level of subdomains
The following deprecation warnings will appear in preparation for future changes:
- The historic variables $service, $family and $protocol in the connect script will be removed, and the script validation does no longer recognise those. This makes it impossible to save a script using those. The $service variable is replaced with $serverid, $family could be determined using in_network() on $senderip, and $protocol is always "tcp".